Two separatist leaders in Donetsk and Luhansk have passed decrees for the mobilisation of military forces in their factions.

The self-proclaimed leaders had earlier ordered civilians to evacuate the region prior to their decision to call on military powers.

Despite pro-Russian rebels and the Ukrainian government recently reporting a high level of shelling in the east, extended reports show that both separatists – Denis Pushilin and Leonid Pasechnik have been backed by Russia.

“I urge fellow countrymen who are in the reserve to come to the military commissariats. Today I have signed a decree on general mobilization,” Pushilin – the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic leader said I’m a video clip.

Leonid Pasechnik also followed suit after signing a decree for the Luhansk People’s Republic to heed.

Meanwhile, the United States and other allies in the Western region have interpreted the increased military activity to mean a false pretext for war by Russia.

Speaking on Friday, U.S President Joe Biden termed the development as a conflict escalation by Russia.

“There is simply no evidence to these assertions and it defies basic logic to believe the Ukrainians would choose this moment, with well over 150,000 [Russian] troops arrayed on its borders, to escalate a yearslong conflict,” he said.

There is also an increased evacuation of residents from the breakaway regions within the last 24 hours; with the destination being Russia as citizens cited concerns of a potential attack by their own Ukrainian forces. This was however denied by Kyiv.

Russia further downplayed allegations of recent cyber-attacks on Ukraine official websites, with the Russian embassy in U.S addressing the issue via a tweet.

“We categorically reject these baseless statements of the administration and note that Russia has nothing to do with the mentioned events and in principle has never conducted and does not conduct any ‘malicious’ operations in cyberspace,” the Russian embassy in the US wrote on Twitter.

Extended talks between Vladimir Putin and French President Emmanuel Macron will go down on Sunday in a bid to forge a way out of the Ukraine crisis. This was confirmed by the Kremlin.

4 thoughts on “Separatist Ukrainian Leaders Order Full Military Mobilisation As US Warns Russia Is Trying To Create A False Pretext For War”
  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your site and in depth information you present. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information. Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.